- Maintenance and repair of 100 miles of water mains and 100 miles of sewer mains.
- Routine and emergency cleaning and repair of sewer mains to maintain flow and capacity, including closed circuit television inspection to assess condition of pipes and service connections.
- Maintain on-call status 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Maintenance and repair of fire hydrants.
- Maintenance and repair of water valves.
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Assist with maintenance and repair activities at Water Treatment Plant and Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Provide assistance to other City departments as needed.
Twelve employees perform the duties associated with the maintenance of water and sewer mains. These employees put in countless overtime hours in addition to their regular work hours. These dedicated employees endure discouraging and at times unpleasant working conditions. They can often be seen working in wet, filthy conditions in all types of weather at all hours of the night and day, all in the name of providing quality, uninterrupted water and sewer service to the citizens of Moberly.
101 West Reed Street
Moberly, MO 65270
Ph: (660) 269-8705 x.2046
Fax: (660) 263-9398
Drive Up Window
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm