The Water Billing and Collections Department is a division of the Public Utilities Department, and is responsible for management of customer accounts for water and sewer service for the City.
Activities of the Water Billing and Collections Dept. include:
- Monitoring of unusually high or low readings
- Generating work orders for re-reading of meters, water turn-ons and shut-offs,
meter pulls, etc.
- Billing of water, sewer and garbage utilities
- Collection of water, sewer, and trash service and trash bags.
- Collections of fees and issuance of various permits and licenses
- Switchboard operation of all City offices.
In 2011, bills were generated for 326,918,688 gallons of water in the amount of $1,834,999.58 and 319,945,611 gallons of sewer in the amount of $2,426,760.73. The Water Department has seven employees; 5 full time and 2 part-time.
101 West Reed Street
Moberly, MO 65270
Ph: (660) 263.4420
Fax: (660) 263-9398
Drive Up Window
8 am – 5 pm
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4:30 pm