Water Treatment Plant
- Monitor chemical feeders, pumps, and processes necessary in the
production of safe drinking water.
- Maintain water levels in storage facilities around town to assure adequate supply at all times.
- Maintenance of all equipment and facilities at City Water Treatment Plant and water towers.
- Monitor remote control and data acquisition equipment from water towers and lift stations for alarm conditions and normal operation.
- Sample and test water from different stages of the water treatment process and distribution system to assure water quality.
Sugar Creek Lake
The Water Utility Department began managing Sugar Creek Lake and the surrounding area in 2006. The City has an agreement with the Department of Conservation for lake improvements including a new boat landing.
Chief Plant Operator
Water Filtration Plant
1500 Huntsville Ave.
Moberly, MO 65270
Ph: (660) 269-9410 | Fax: (660) 263-5173
Monday – Friday; 8 am – 5 pm
(closed 12 pm – 1 pm for lunch)