Federal and State Tax Forms: Download here.
Federal Tax Burdens and Expenditures
Missouri taxpayers receive among the most amount of federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid. Per dollar of federal tax collected in 2005, Missouri citizens received approximately $1.32 in the way of federal spending.
This ranks the state 17th highest nationally and represents a slight rise from 1992 when Missouri received $1.25 per dollar of taxes in federal spending, ranking it also 17th highest nationally.
Neighboring states and the federal spending received per dollar of federal tax collected were:
• Iowa ($1.10) placed 24th
• Nebraska ($1.10) placed 25th
• Kansas ($1.12) placed 2nd
• Oklahoma ($1.36) placed 15th
• Arkansas ($1.41) placed 14th
• Tennessee ($1.27) placed 19th
• Kentucky ($1.51) placed 9th
• Illinois ($.75) placed 45th
The following is a breakdown of taxes for residents of the City of Moberly.
Real Estate and Property Tax 2013
$1.0362 per $100 of assessed value:
• $.7078 goes to the General Fund
• $.3284 goes to the Park Fund
City of Moberly Sales Tax
• Sales Tax 1%
City of Moberly Other Tax Rates
• Transportation Sales Tax 0.5%
• Capital Improvement Sales Tax 0.5%
• Park Sales Tax 0.5%
To see our rankings visit www.taxfoundation.org.