File Online Police Report
File Online Police
Welcome to the Moberly Police Department Citizen’s Online Reporting System for the City of Moberly, Missouri. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Prior to submitting a report, please review the following statements to find out if online reporting is right for you. You CANNOT file an online report if:
- This is an emergency (Please call 911)
- This incident occurred outside the Moberly City limits
- You are reporting a theft offense that includes a stolen or lost firearm (gun), stolen license plates, or a stolen motor vehicle
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, fingerprints)
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, you cannot file your report online.
If you answered no to all the above statements, you are ready to file your report online.
- All reports filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed as soon as possible and assigned a permanent police case number.
- Upon review, if further information is needed, you may be contacted. An e-mail address or phone number is required to file an online report.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Moberly Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System you can report incidents such as Stealing, Stealing from a Vehicle, Peace Disturbance, Property Damage, Lost Property, and Parking Violations.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Moberly Police Department (Emergency 9-1-1; Non-emergency 660-263-0346) to file your report.