Current Owner - William F. Reid
In 1851 a tract of land was given to Andrew Tedford by the U.S. Government. In 1875 William Brothers Furniture and Undertaking was built. In 1878 W. F. Elliot purchased the property.
In 1884 H. M. Porter bought the property then, sold it to Frank Forney in 1903. In 1928 Frank Forney sold it to Will Duval and William M. Reid. In 1969 the property was sold to William F. Reid. In turn his son William M. Reid remains the current owner.
- Beveled glass windows between display windows of the store
- Glass-front drawers, with wooden display racks and trays
- The showroom ceiling was lowered in1960’s but tin is still above it
- There are glass-front sliding doors on racks in storage room
- There is a wooden stairway in the rear that leads to a mezzanine
- The tin ceiling still is visible in the storage room
- The woodwork is original to when William M. Reid ran the store